UVCA provides programs and activities that offer educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities to youth, teens, adults, and seniors. It is our goal to enhance the quality of life of residents living in at Urban Village and the surrounding community.
- After school tutoring and enrichment programs
- Job readiness, GED study, and job skills training
- Health and wellness education workshops
- Computer literacy education
- Community Garden Workshops
- Senior programs: fitness, nutrition, computer literacy, arts & crafts
- Financial literacy education: budgeting, savings, credit counseling
- Food Assistance
- Youth summer program
- Social Service Referrals
Program Outcomes and Evaluation:
Outcomes measurement is an essential component of our program design. Feeling successful requires learning, achievement, and measurement. Our programs are linked to specific goals and use unique “success measures” to help participants and staff perceive progress.